Leave your Tracks in the Marine Detachment Log
The USS Hancock CV/CVA-19
If you got here via an Internet Search - Go
to the Marine Detachment - Here
To Keep Spammers from using our Input Areas, I've provided
this Gate Keeper
Quiz - if you are a U.S. Marine - you would know these answers. I have 2 Questions
for Sand Crabs - those non-military types...
Please make sure your keyboard is set to type lower case
(no caps) then answer one of the following Questions:
- What is Chesty's Last Name?
- What "Police Action" did he become a Hero to all
Marines? (first word only)
- What is the final Week of Marine Corps training called? (first
word only). To current Marines, one word beginning with a "C"
- What countries are mentioned in the Marine Corps Hymn (first
Stanza)? (One only)
- What State did Scarlett O'Hara Live in? or her boyfriend's last name?
- Ray Charles did a remake in 1960 of a song about #5. What
was the last word in the 4 word title of that song? (lower case), it happens to also be the State Song, and originally
came out and on the Hit Parade back in 1930 by Hoagy C.
- What is the the last word of the name of the Anchor &
Globe, or DOD?